Wednesday, July 29, 2009

WHAT, THEN , SHALL WE DO ? ..................

Inspiration is not forthcoming this morning............. coffee is all gone.... dare not have anymore or I shall be buzzing.........
Almond croissant is nearly finished , so no more excuses that I'm still having breakfast.......

It was soooooo much easier in the olden days !!!!! Just sit down at the typewriter, that was it........now there has to be photos, music, videos, dancing girls... oh dear..........

.........isn't it stressful.....what's a blogging girl to do...........
I could do ..........

SHOES........


...........or COCKTAILS.......

...............or FLOWERS........


.....or BATHROOMS......



.........or FOOD.....

..........or FURNITURE.........

..........or ANTIQUE LACE.......


..........or MORE FLOWERS........


........or TEACUPS.......

But no, I thought to get as many comments as I possibly could today I would just show ......

..........THE CUTEST BABY !!!!!!!!!!.......
Now, try not to comment on that picture !!!

Jackie











No comments:

Post a Comment