Monday, July 13, 2009

Mamma Mia Monday...............



Have you seen the film Mamma Mia ? ............ good, isn't it ? Well, although the following pictures aren't from the film ( apart from the first three ) , when I saw them , they reminded me so much of it , I thought that I would show you . What do you think ?


Mamma Mia was filmed on the two Geek Islands of Skopelos and Skiathos . Both belong to a group of islands called Sporades . They are known for their scenery and the relaxation they offer to visitors , as you probably saw for yourself in the film . These pictures all reminded me of that wonderful feelgood film so lets all feel good, this Mamma Mia Monday !!!!








































Feeling calm and relaxed ? Now you can all go and do what you have to do today, hopefully feeling a little bit more serene with a spring in your step and a happy feeling inside.


Happy Monday.


Jackie


P.S. Really messed this post up....lost pictures.............First picture shouldn't be there.....and I'm now late, so use your imagination until I get back !!!!!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment