Monday, July 6, 2009

Heaven...... I'm in Heaven..........

Oh my goodness.Look at these... I want them all and I want them now !! Aren't they just wonderful ? It makes me want to redo the whole of my house. If only I was like Samantha in Bewitched !! That shows my age ! Oh well.... a girl can dream. I decided to take Renee Finberg's advice and make my images larger. What do you think, Renee.? Better ? Renee Finberg.blogspot.com I can just see this table groaning with food and wine and all of my best friends sitting round, chatting, Lovely. Who could ask for more?
I really love the massive mirrors, propped up against the wall. Rather like canvas' in an art gallery.

I'm not keen on whatever that is in the fireplace, but, each to their own !! The rest is fantastic.


Aren't the penguin books under one castor of the settee, in the picture above, a lovely touch ?
I'd really like to know what you all think about this ' all white ' look. Is it practical ? Lots of you have little ones out there who have sticky, chocolaty hands ( and big people too !! ).My children are all grown up now, and don't live at home anymore, but they were good when they lived here and I've always had whitish/cream, so I guess it works. My sister, Jill, has just painted her lounge off white. I shall see how she gets on with her grand daughter.These images are all from The Beach House Studio.

Jackie



No comments:

Post a Comment