Friday, July 31, 2009

AL FRESCO DINING..........

Well, it's finally here........... we're off on holiday, so I thought that you would like a picture of where we are going, so that you could all linger over it while I'm away !!!!!! To stop you being too envious, here are some lovely pictures of outside living for you to feast your eyes on and imagine me with my linguine al granchio and a chilled glass of pinot grigio , sitting high up on the terrace, the warm sunshine on my face......MMmmmmmmm
Come with me through the gates to see some beautiful ways to eat and drink outside...........

Look at this....... the most wonderful view and such a lovely seating area.


A stunning, slightly weathered look....... couldn't you see yourselves reading a book there or even having a few ZZZzzzzzz's.......... I nearly went off to sleep myself there for a moment !!!!!!!



Oh, I love this picture..... 50's retro with chandelier. Looks like she's gone to get a cuppa.......and they must be new shoes and they're rubbing a bit !!


If only we could all meet up and sit, eat, drink and chat here
....wouldn't we have the best time ?



........... or here.....


I had to include this one as I think that it's one of my favourite pictures....... you and I could sit there and change the world couldn't we ?



A little bit more upmarket now......... we could change the world there as well, I think......in an upmarket sort of way !!!!


How about this for a bit of decadence ?.......... champagne on your own private piece of beach( O.K. so I know it's water in the ice bucket but humour me !! ) ......James, peel me a grape !!!!!!!


Oh, if only...................


A little bit of romance.


................ and finally... dappled shade and half an hour, writing up your journal.
Well, that's it for a week, see you all on my return, when I shall make you all envious with tales from Italy.
Ciao.
Jackie.













No comments:

Post a Comment