Tuesday, July 28, 2009

LEFT ON THE SHELF..........

SORRY.............. I'm always going on about how the ' all white ' look can be rather uninspiring but here I am with every picture void of any colour !!!!!!! They are all rather beautiful though , aren't they ? Isn't this first one pretty ? I do like showing pictures that are easy to replicate at home and don't cost a fortune. This is just a really simple shelf but , whoever owns it has a great eye.
I guess that this one is the same...... lots and lots of simple and , I don't think , very expensive crockery , looking lovely on wonderful shelves.

OOooooo....... I'd like this to be in my bathroom !!

I find it amazing , the way people put things together and how good they look. I don't know what that sign is or where it came from but doesn't it look great ?

Here is the larger picture of the one above........ a mixture of random objects that look great together.


It seemed that ,when looking for pictures of shelves , they all seemed to be white !!!!!! Will try harder to find alternative ones with a bit of colour !!........... BUT...... this does look fabulous.


I would think that this is a staged picture ( as most of them are... it's not real life you know !! )
I don't remember having a pink cake to match my espresso cups , roses and book !!!

More gorgeous shelves in a fantastic bathroom..... OOoooo..... a little bit of beige crept in there!!



Here's a pretty one that we could replicate in our own modest homes. Doesn't it look pretty ?


..................................and finally a bit of a cheat.... if you look hard enough , you can just see the shelves !!!........ but what a beautiful photograph of my favourite... peonies. I quite like cherries too !!!!
Jackie










No comments:

Post a Comment