Friday, July 10, 2009

Obsessed with collecting..........

Are you obsessed with collecting anything and trudge round Antique Fairs and junk shops searching for that special object that you are so interested in ? I don't actually have anything that I collect, but I would love to hear about your collections. I have come back to edit that last comment I made as, looking around my house, I now realise that it is full of collections !!!!! Here is a selection of some of the things that people collect and how they display them .


This doesn't really look like a ' collection '. it just looks lovely




Blue and white china looks so pretty on a dresser and don't the sunflowers add a happy, summery touch ?
Chairs as a collection. Not sure !!
The baskets add a practical touch to collecting and did you know that there are so many shades of green glass ?




























Can't get over how impressive these doorknobs look. It's the way they have been displayed.














This is one of the best ways of displaying a collection of photographs.










........and finally, knitting needles !!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment