Friday, July 17, 2009

AN HOMAGE TO THREE BLOGGING BUDDIES................

Today , I am just going to say thank you to three of my blogging buddies who have been very supportive on my blogging journey. I do have quite a few more blogging buddies who have also shown continued support , regularly leaving me comments but I can't pay homage to all of them at once . so forgive me , but you know who you are.


Firstly : Julie at Being Ruby..........

Here she is , gazing romantically at her beloved Moon !!!!






The Tour de France



A Morgan car just like her Dads




The Amalfi Coast
Julie has the most wonderful photographs on her blog and writes so well.



Secondly: Simone at The Bottom of the Ironing Basket






Colour




More colour




a bit more colour





Even more colour




and a touch more colour accompanied by beautiful pictures




And finally


Janet : of French Blue..........



The most
Beautiful





Beautiful




Beautiful





Beautiful



BEAUTIFUL

pictures you ever did see.



Thanks so much all of you for being such good blogging buddies and helping me begin my travels in the world of the blogger !!!!!!!!

Here are the many people who have supported me :
Mimi Charmante
52 Flea
a beach cottage
Annechovie
Black Ribbon Interiors
Brabourne Farm
Delightful and Delovely
DummitTeller
Fabulously French
Flax and Spindle
From the right bank to the left coast
Heidi Claire
Jackie Blue House
Lola B's
Marley and Lockyer
Musings from a French Cottage
Oliveaux
Peanut Petunia
Renee Finberg
The Laurel Hedge
The Lettered Cottage
Ticklish from a Distance
Velvet and Linen
Wildflowers
Willow Decor
Blue Bird Notes
Bon Bon Rose
French Essence
Ada and Darcy
Reverie
Design my way
Life with Lia
A little bit Vintage
Maynard Greenhouse
A Bushel and a Peck
I know that there are probably others that I might have forgotten so a big thanks to you too, Oh God. I sound like some ageing film star!!!!!!
Jackie







No comments:

Post a Comment