Friday, October 16, 2009

PALE GREEN with ENVY ..........

WHAT COLOUR IS ENVY ?
I think that we would all say green, wouldn't we. Well I'm definitely pale green with envy over some of these images !!!!I just love Gustavian clocks. I haven't got one YET, but if I am lucky enough to get one, one day, I think that I would love one in this beautiful soft eau-de-nil colour.
I love this distressed door, and I actually do have this grey, metal, heart-shaped wreath.Think that I'd rather have the Gustavian clock !!!!

This is one of my favourite Michael Eastman photographs. A faded beauty of a sofa.


What a wonderful distressed bench. I think that you all now know that I really love distressed furniture !!!!



I think that this is such a pale green that it's nearly grey. Isn't it beautiful ? I'd love to own it but I don't think that there is anywhere that I would be invited to that would warrant a dress like this...... aawwwhh ...... get the violins out !!!!




The beautiful hydrangea.


A pale green bedroom, livened up by the gorgeous black and white quilt.

Oh, while we are looking at these lovely pale green images, have a Margarita. This first batch that I've made is for Lori over at Wildflowers !!!!...........

............ just a gratuitous photograph of Venice....you know how much I love it.

Isn't this a lovely dresser ? Very English farmhouse.


More pale green hydrangeas .......... one of my favourite flowers, especially when they are this colour.


A wonderful pale green tureen, a distressed chair and a lovely fabric ....... gorgeous...........


................... and lastly, a country kitchen with a green table........ I'm definitely a little bit. just a little bit,
PALE GREEN with ENVY !!!!
POSTED by a PALE GREEN JACKIE















No comments:

Post a Comment