Saturday, October 17, 2009

HALLOWEEN CELEBRATION at HARRINGTON MANOR..........

I have been invited to a Halloween Celebration by Sophia over at Blue Chair Diary
This is my party outfit....what do you think ? ..... I love it. The crows came as an accessory, with the dress. !!!! The party is at Harrington Manor, tonight,and there is to be food, drink, guest appearances and a contest for the best dressed guest.

These are my new shoes and I have had bat tattoos done, especially for the occasion.


These are my bracelets and rings, to go with my outfit...............



.......... I will be wearing my bat top hat..........



................ my bat party eye make-up ..........





.......... my favourite necklace ...........


and my Halloween mask.


.......... I will be bringing my black cat .....
I always keep my special potion in my handbag, just in case ..........


My three sisters will be coming too.....they wouldn't miss a Halloween party, but , the best part of all .......... Vanessa Paradis has allowed Johnny to accompany me !!!!
Doesn't he just look the part ?



I've brought you a present of skulls and bones as I know how much you like to make potions and spells and these things are so hard to come by. Just make sure that I leave before it starts to get light or ....................

............... you know what happens !!!!!!!!!!
Jackie















No comments:

Post a Comment