Tuesday, October 20, 2009

ALL THINGS WHITE AND BEAUTIFUL ..........

Having just finished painting three rooms in Farrow and Ball off-whites, I am thinking all things white...... soooooo.......... ....gorgeous distressed door and delightful heart escutcheon ( OOooo , big word for this time of night !!!!)..........
Beautiful bedroom filled with everything that I love ... candles, cushions.... silks, satins ... lavish and luxurious ..... just like me !!!! Haha..........

.......... pure simplicity that works so well...... better get those pebbles off of the chair or there could be a nasty accident !!!!


......... girl in white dress, in tree with balloons .... a common practice, here in England !!!! No, really, isn't this a lovely photograph ? ..........


.......... just really pretty .... and white ..... and beautiful ..........


.......... everybody say *W O W* ..... wouldn't this be a wonderful place for wedding photographs ?......sighs all round ........ ............ such a beautiful bedroom and the lovely grey mural just finishes it off, doesn't it ? ..........
.......... oh dear, looks like the tree wasn't for her, she has now found a window to sit in !!!! I think that I would look a lot happier than she is, if I was wearing that dress .... it's gorgeous. Oh well, there's no pleasing some people, is there ?!!!!

.... .......... now, I didn't know that there were albino peacocks, let alone, see one. Isn't he beautiful ? I thought that ordinary peacocks were beautiful, but this takes the prize. What a spectacle ..........
.......... a slight cheat here ,as the teeniest weeniest bit of the palest pink crept in ...... but one of my favourite bedrooms................... another beautiful bedroom for a littley (let me know if I'm boring you !!!!) ..........
.......... you can wake up now, I've got a dresser to show you now. I love everything about this, the colour (I wasn't brave enough to paint mine !!!!), the china, that little touch of colour (?)........ and finally ..........
............. a wonderland of all things white and beautiful. As I said earlier, I have just finished painting three rooms in Farrow and Ball whites, and not one of my rooms have turned out like any of these rooms !!!! Can anyone tell me why my rooms don't look like the rooms in magazines ?!!!! I think that it's the lighting and the profesional photography !!!!.......never mind, I'm sure they will look quite good by the time I've finished with them !!!! If they turn out well, I'll take photos and show you. Until that time, I will bid you all adieu and I wish you all a womderful week.



Jackie













No comments:

Post a Comment