Monday, October 26, 2009

A SOAK IN THE TUB ..........

As much as I love a shower, you can't beat a long, hot soak in the bath and here are some that I wouldn't mind in my house.......... I wouldn't be able to have this one in my house as I haven't got anything like this view from any of my windows, but, a girl can dream ..........you would have to be very careful that you hadn't left the soap on the floor when you got out, wouldn't you ?!! Could end up flying out of the window !!......... another wonderful view although, methinks that this is just a staged bathroom but I don't care....it makes a great photograph !!!!

I love this one...romantic, pretty but still seems practical....ish.

I certainly wouldn't mind having a bath in here.......... sort of like bathing in Victorian times but with all of the modern conveniences.



Modern stainless steel fittings with a traditional feel.

Wonderful steel bath and I love the colour of the walls. I don't think that I would have chosen that colour but, it looks great.


Probably a last resort, this one !!!!!!!
I will be taking into the bathroom the following..........

Jo Malone bath oil..........


.......... a cup of tea and a good book ..........



..........maybe replace the cup of tea with a glass of red wine .........and finally..........





.......... a box of champagne truffles..........




.......... see you in about 2 hours !!!!!!!!!!
Jackie















No comments:

Post a Comment