Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A BLOG TWEAK, A PIECE OF HOME AND A WHOLE LOTTA LURRRRVVVVVVE !! ..........

I have tweaked my blog a little .......... I thought that it was about time, so have changed my header pictures and had my navigation bar altered with the help of Diana @ Custom Blog Designs. If ever you need to update your blog and need a bit of help on the technical side, I can thoroughly recommend Diana. She was very helpful, very, very, patient and very quick ( and also very reasonable too ).




Above is a collage of a few photographs that I took of our home to use on my header  ....... 





We are not big on Valentines Day in our house ...... since I first met my husband 45 years ago, he told me that Valentines Day is for unrequited love and that, as ours is requited, it would be silly to celebrate it ( .....it could have been his way of getting out of buying a present !!) but, as it is the day of Love, here are a few appropriate images to savour .....















HAPPY VALENTINES DAY 



♥♥♥♥♥




images 1 & 8: mine, image 2: via marie agneau, image 3: via pinterest, image 4: via zsa zsa bellagio, image 5: via envers du decor, image 6: via love french bulldogs, image 7: via picture perfect, image 9: via inspiration lane, image 10: via night tattoo


Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment