Tuesday, February 5, 2013

BY INVITATION ..... INSPIRATION ..........




Our By Invitation subject this month is: Who was the most inspirational person in your life and why ?

AND

What inspires you the most today ?



I suppose that I could say that it was my parents, a family member, teacher, an artist or musician , world leader or one of the many motivating people that are out there but, I think that it's the more simple things that inspire me.



Look at this wonderful lady .......... she doesn't have to say a word but you just know that she has lived a VERY full and interesting life and would be a joy to sit down with and to listen to..... she would inspire me, I'm sure.




Inspirational paralympians and people who live with major challenges everyday, who overcome them with a ' never quit ' attitude when the odds are stacked against them .....






Travel, sunsets, nature in all of it's powerful forms .....



Fashion .....



Art and sculpture .....



and music ..... all of the above are sources of inspiration for me.



..... and, I certainly hope that I shall be laughing with such enthusiasm when I am her age ( and I'm not a million miles away either !!!! )




.......... and, finally, I can honestly say that all of you inspire me in so many ways. 

Please go and see what inspires all of the other By Invitation contributors by popping over to Marsha @ Splenderosa , and find some inspiration !






image 1: via greta tuckute, image 2: via prettie-sweet, image 3: via tumblr, image 4 & 7: via the gifts of life, image 5: via the telegraph: image 6: via yan zhang, image 8: via rastaschas, image 9 & 10: via night tattoo,image 11: via hearts of glass, image 12: via me, image 13: matthew hotton, image 14: via wishful thinking


Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment