Wednesday, December 16, 2009

SNOW at ' HOME ' ...............

After telling you all that we don't get snow until at least January or February ......... look what we got today. A light dusting of snow, turning our world into a Christmas card.
I wish that I could say that this was my house but, unfortunately it's not !! This house would cost a few million !! It's about 10 minutes away and it belongs to a member of Parliament. I was going to the pub for lunch and had to stop to take this photograph as it looked so pretty. The pub is just around that corner. I got a lot of abuse from a van driver, but it was all for the love of blogging !! This was my garden this morning. My lovely statue looking all Christmassy with her snowy dress on.




................. and finally, a glimpse of Christmas at my ' Home '.
Jackie




No comments:

Post a Comment