Tuesday, December 22, 2009

CHRISTMAS at ' HOME '..........

Welcome everyone to a little glimpse of Christmas at ' HOME '
Come on in and make yourselves at ' HOME ' !!

This is the hall. Every year I always decorate the stairs with eucalyptus, a few baubles and, this year, a little bit of gypsophila ...............




Here's a bit of a closer look .........

.......... this is the hall table ..........

............... and now, come on into the lounge..........

This is my favourite fireplace. All of the fireplaces in our house are Art Nouveau and they are all original too.........





I must try and hide that wire. Not very attractive. These chandelier cystals have lights in them but I'm not sure if I like them lit up. I rather like them as they are. What do you think ?











This is our breakfast room. This room is next to the kitchen and breakfast room was a term used by the Victorians.



This is our dining room........





.......... and finally, a glimpse at the Christmas tree..........

I can never seem to take a decent photograph of the Christmas tree. Can anyone help me with this ? It always comes out too dark, the lights never show up and it looks much better in real life !!!!



I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their wonderful comments on my posts over the last few months and the chance to get to know so many of you.
Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and many happy times in the New Year.
Jackie
X

























No comments:

Post a Comment