Monday, December 7, 2009

DOOR DECORATION ..........

There's nothing nicer than a Christmas welcome as you approach the front door of someones home and whoever owns the above house has gone to so much trouble to make their home look so welcoming. Although I live more in the countryside, I am only just outside London and to leave this amount of beautiful things would be a bit of a temptation to some passers by and, after a drink or two at the local pub, I could imagine a few of these things being transported half way up the road or a new addition to their home !! We always have a Christmas wreath and I have two lanterns, in which are lighted candles and, so far, they have remained outside my front door, although, now I have tempted providence, they will probably disappear this year !!


I know that I called it Door Decorations but this one looks so lovely at the end of the bed doesn't it ?















This one from Martha Stewart has been used all over blogland, but I have to use it as it is so pretty.The colour of the ribbon is beautiful.



Just a selection of some lovely wreaths for the Christmas season. They are one of my favourite Christmas decorations. Some have been known to stay around all year indoors. I hope that your home will give a warm welcome to your guests and get them into the festive spirit.
Jackie














No comments:

Post a Comment