Tuesday, January 31, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !!!! ..........


Well, well, well ..... It only seems like yesterday that I posted OMG.....60 today, and now another year has gone by and today I have reached the dizzy heights of 61 !!!! The older you get, the quicker it goes. Note to self ..... squeeze in even more things this year than last !!



As you can see by my face , I can't quite believe how quickly time flies !!!!! 



Anyway, today it's all about ME !!!!   Time to celebrate ..... last year I managed to make my birthday last about a fortnight so, let's see if I can make it last even longer this year !!!!




I think that this cake is a little more appropriate as I am rapidly approaching my dinosaur years !!!! haha ......





By about 5.00 p.m. this evening, I am hoping to be at about this stage with more to come.
Here's to another wonderful year, full of fun, laughter and good times and, I just hope it doesn't go as quickly as last year !!
Thanks so much for all of your support, lovely comments and blogging friendship and I shall raise my glass to all of my blogging friends ..... probably more than once today !!!! 




images 1 & 2: via me, image 3: via Brown dress with white dots, image 4: via  the sweetest occasion, image 5: via Bathwater


Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment