Tuesday, March 30, 2010

THE SECRET GARDEN ..........

I have found a key, so come with me and see if we can find my Secret Garden ..........

.......... along the path ..........

.......... through the greenery ..........


.......... it must be around here somewhere .........

Ah, there's the door .........


It's very overgrown ..........

Oh, this is better, how pretty is this ?











Even the women are beautiful in this garden !!

Tea anyone ?





image by photographer Mustafa Hacalaki
Collect yourselves some fireflies ..... it's getting dark ..........





Now, where's that gate gone ..... I've got to get home.
Here in the U.K., we had a taste of Spring BUT apparently, rain and even snow are coming again so, images of beautiful gardens are all I have at the moment !






If you are having wonderful weather, enjoy your gardens. If not , start planning it !!




Image 16: photograph by Mustafa Hacalaki




Jackie




















No comments:

Post a Comment