Tuesday, January 19, 2010

TRYING TO MAKE A GREY DAY PRETTY ..........

Skies are very grey and overcast, here in the U.K. and there is another threat of sleet and snow so, here are a few beautiful grey images to get us through these long wintry days.
How about this for a beautiful study in grey ?

That's probably where my brolly will end up when I'm out tomorrow.

A lovely place to be with friends and family on a warm summer's evening.......Oh, that seems a very long way away !!

I always keep my Jimmy Choo's on the sash window, don't you ?

Altogether now .......... Aaaaaahhhhh

Gorgeous...............

.......... more gorgeous ..........

.......... and even more gorgeous !!

Sigh......



The promise of summer..........



.......... and, just before I go.... another Aaaaaahhhhh !!
Well. There we are. Something to lift the mood on this grey , winter's day here in the U.K.
Have a great day everyone, wherever you are.
Jackie
















No comments:

Post a Comment