Sunday, November 24, 2013

MONDAY MAGIC ….. WINTRY WHITE …..

Monday Magic is all about white this week ….. mainly because I have managed, all by myself, on my ownsome, unaided, by my own accord ….. managed to put falling snow and snow from the cursor, onto my blog this winter !!!!! I did it all on my own ….. can you believe it because I certainly can't.
I think that this accomplishment, from a woman of my age, deserves a round of applause !
So, as it's snowing on my blog, here are some pretty images of all things white …..












….. I wondered where they had got to …..
















Oh dear …..






….. the snow is getting a bit too heavy now ….. I'm off to turn it down a bit !!




image 1: via biancamarla, image 2 : via margadirube, image 3 & 14: via zsa zsa bellagio, image 4: via les petites pages, image 5: via me, image 6: via wishful thinking, image 7: via envers du decor, image 8: via the independent, image 9: via apple cranberry, image 10: via inspiration lane, image 11, 19 & 20: via night tattoo,  image 12: via tumblr, image 13: via umla, image 15: via cpalen, image 16: via fleaing france, image 17: via mia to face, image 18: via midwinter dream



Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment