Tuesday, October 1, 2013

BY INVITATION ..... TO WEAR OR NOT TO WEAR ..........


Our BIO subject this month is :

Choose one outfit from the A/W 2013 collections that you LOVE .....
&
Choose one outfit from the same collections that you HATE.







Now, this is me to a 'T'. I have always loved this slightly masculine look whilst still looking feminine. This is from the Ralph Lauren Collection and, I have already paid homage to Ralph with the black tie, white shirt and black jacket and skirt { albeit a slightly cheaper version !!!! } ..... all I need now is the sweater. Being on the older side !!!!  I think that I would replace the schoolgirl socks with black tights !







There were many outfits that would come in my ' outfits not to wear ' category but the following really do leave me cold .....


No words are necessary !!!!!!



If a model can look this bad in them then there is definitely no hope for me !!!! To me, the coat is shapeless and does nothing for the model and those popsox things on her legs well .................... !!!!!
I don't think anything more needs to be said ..... there are no words ! I do understand that fashion is all about pushing bounderies but ..... ????!!!!!!!!








Now, I don't think that it would be right to leave the men out completely so .....


..... don't you think that the above outfit would be perfect for Mr. Home to pop to the supermarket in ?!!


..... and finally .....









Please pop over to Marsha's to see what everyone else, who contributed to this BIO post, thinks of fashion today.




image 1: via umla, images 2, 7 & 11: via zsa zsa bellagio, images 3, 4, 5 & 6: via ralph lauren, image 8: via giles deacon, image 9: via simone rocha, image 10: via we heart it, image 13: via versace 





Jackie


No comments:

Post a Comment