Monday, August 12, 2013

MONDAY MAGIC ..... Lavender's Blue Dilly, Dilly .....

Lavender says Summer .....  fragrant, blue, violet, lilac flowers, sometimes blackish purple, borne on spikes and found in acres of fields and gardens around the world.  
English lavender yields an essential oil with sweet overtones producing a beautiful fragrance.


















Ooh ..... how did that get in there ?!!!! { well, it is lavender/blue in colour and very magical to me !! }

I have decided to start ' Monday Magic " ..... a collection of beautiful images with a theme. I'm not promising ' Monday Magic ' every Monday { as regulars to HOME know, I'm a bit of a sporadic blogger, to say the least !! } but, I'll do my best !!
Have a great week everyone and make it magical.

XXXX







image 1: via vintage rose brocante, images 2 & 6: via beauty and grace, image 3: via heartbeatoz, image 4: via Zsa Zsa Bellagio, images 5, 7 & 8: via love french bulldogs, image 9: via discovers, image 10: via picture perfect, image 11: via fleaing france, image 12: via me


Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment