Monday, June 10, 2013

THERE'S PINK ..... AND THEN THERE'S PINK ..........



Don't tell anyone but I've never really been a lover of pink ..... being a bit of a tomboy as a child, I steered well clear of that girlie, girlie colour and the dislike of the colour crossed over into adulthood 'till this day but ..........
THERE'S PINK and then THERE'S PINK !!!!























I guess that there are some pinks that are just BEAUTIFUL .......... just don't tell anyone that I told you ..... I don't wish to ruin my anti-pink reputation!!!!!




image 1: via elsa may, image 2: via berlio z, image 3: via envers du decor, image 4: via jennafifi, image 5 , 10 & 11: via love french bulldogs, image 6 & 7: via tumblr,  image 8: via forum.casebook.org, image 9: via dianabaabez, image 12 & 16: via zsa zsa bellagio, image 13: via tiny white daisies, image 14: via wishful thinking, image 15: via picture perfect
pink collage images via zsa zsa bellagio & mia lo poppy





Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment