Monday, May 16, 2011

CLASSY CUSHIONS ..........

I like a nice cushion or two, don't you ? I have loads spread about the house and they can really make a dingy corner perk up can't they ? You don't have to spend a lot of money to change the look of a room ..... and, if you're really clever, like a lot of you bloggers out there, you can make them yourself !!
Here are a few that I'd like to get my hands on ..........






Oh, and it's not only the cushions I like........ I love everything in these rooms. They are all pretty gorgeous !!!!



























AND NOW ..... here are some of my own that are strewn about our house, but they are just the tip of the iceberg ..... I have lots more !!


















..... and don't forget .....



.....  just saying !! .....


Note to self : Blogger lost all of my comments when it removed everyone's post !!!!!!!!!!




image 1: via Atlanta Bartlett, image 2: via A Cottage in the Woods, image 3: via Cox & Cox, image 4: via Are So Happy, image 5: via Umla, image 6: via Vintage Kompagniet, image 8: via Atlanta Bartlett, image 9: via Charlotte Casadajus, image 15: via We Heart It
ALL OTHER IMAGES : courtesy of moi !!    


Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment