Tuesday, February 1, 2011

OMG.....60 TODAY !!!!!




Well..... what can I say.....I have reached the ripe old age of 60 !!!! I actually don't believe it and must check my birth certificate.....perhaps my mum and dad got the date wrong 'cos, I'm sure, at the most, I'm only 30..... but then, that can't be right because I have children of that age !!!! Oh well......60 it is and I shall embrace it with as much alcohol as I can !!!! I have taken a quick photo this morning, as the one on my profile was taken at our son's wedding and that was a couple of years ago now. Can't be pulling the wool over your eyes now, can I ?  This one is nicely out of focus which, when you get to my age , is a neccessity !!!!
I was going to say 'here's to the next 60 years' but that's not possible so, here's to many, many more years of fun and laughter and good times, not just for me but for all of us.

CHEER'S !!!!!!





Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment