Tuesday, January 11, 2011

NEW YEAR ..... OLD ME !! ..........



So, we are well into January now, the excesses of the season are over and it's back to the old routine for us all  and, maybe time to take stock for some..........



The old year was rung out and the New Year rung in, ( with the help of our son of course !!!! Brag, brag . I shall probably use every opportunity to sneak that in where I can !.....haha ) .........


The members of the Windsor family are ensconced in Buckingham Palace arranging  some major event ..... I think that I heard something about a little wedding in the not too distant future !! .......... Kate is probably Googling everything from wedding dresses to wedding venues as we speak .......... NOT !!!!!! 



I'm not one for New Year's resolution's or change so .......... I will not be giving up wine, no matter what colour it is ..........



I shall not be cutting my hair short, even though I probably should at my age ( big birthday coming up in a few weeks ). I  have had long, straight hair virtually all of my life and, I don't know what I would do with it if it was short !! ..........



I shall not be giving up chocolate either ..........



That's how much I love chocolate ..........




I shall not be increasing the amount of exercise that I do anytime soon .....  perhaps a few arm exercises with a wine bottle in each hand and a walk to the pub now and again !! ..........




Shopping will be increased according to how the recession is going ..........






This is my newest purchase ..... All Saints Military jacket bought in the sale ..... All Saints is my second home. I am usually All  Saintsed up from head to toe ..... if any owners of All Saints are reading this,  feel free to offer me any freebies for my loyalty and my constant throwing of ££££££'s your way. 






................ and finally I will leave you with this little conundrum ( which has got nothing to do with anything really !!) ..........




Why is it that, whenever I go into the bathroom I am greeted with the above ? Does it happen to you ?!!!  It's rather odd that, the most intelligent of people do not have the ability to change the toilet roll !!!! Do you think that their brains have had a toilet roll changing by-pass ?








image 1 - Willie Vanderperre, image 2 - Bruno Vincent, image 3 - Robin Wood, image 4 - Rilrae, images 6, 7, 8, 9 - visualize.us,  image 10, 12, 13 - we heart it, image 11 - All Saints


Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment