Monday, November 29, 2010

TANTALIZING TICKING ..........


Isn't ticking lovely ? I haven't got any in our home, but I really must rectify that situation as it's such a fresh look.


I've got the white pillow with ties ..........



I've have the white shabby mirror ..........




I have the chest of drawers ..........



I have the straw shopper ..........



.......... the vintage cases ..........




.......... the luggage labels ..........




.......... the black and white framed photographs ..........





.......... and even the brass bed but, not a stitch of ticking has entered our house. I think that I shall make it my mission (if I choose to accept it ) to bring a little ticking into our home. How about you, or have you beaten me to it ?





images 1 & 12 - Peacock Blue,  2- Living etc,  3- Country Living,  4,5 & 7 - Jigsaw, 6, & 13 -Toast, 8 - Divine Interiors and Gifts, 9 & 10- Forest Bound, 11- Martha Stewart. 

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment