Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A LITTLE FASHION ..... A LITTLE INDULGENCE ..... A LITTLE ROMANCE ..........

London Fashion week is now long gone but I thought that I would indulge myself in a little of what I love in fashion and romantic images..........

 Pretty ..........
 Frothy ..........


 HAZARD WARNING !!!! .......... smoking and laying on railway lines is not recommended for a healthy lifestyle !!!! hehe


 Love this look ..........

 I wouldn't mind this at the bottom of my garden ..........



 Rock chick plus romantic lace .......... from the ridiculous to .....

 the sublime !!


 Soft .....

 Severe .....

 Perfect.






 I really love the vintage lacy, frothy, ruffly look, coupled with more severe jackets and boots ....



 More shutters ..... a permanent feature here @ HOME



 I only like this if it's faux fur .....



Love the skirts, love the boots, love all of it ..... 

 Just wish that I could still wear my skirts this short !!

Romantic and beautiful



.......... and, a final farewell to summer with this beautiful romantic beach image.


Have a fashionable, indulgent and romantic week.



Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment