Tuesday, August 18, 2009

LAVENDER and OLD LACE..........

Come with me through this lovely distressed door to a wonderful world of interiors....well, I think so anyway!!!!

Lace, satin, chandelier, flowers........a world of shabby chic delights.


Old rose pink, iron bed and beaded fringed lampshade.......










.........lets just pop outside for a moment, it's a lovely day and I've just made a cake (kitchen coming up in a minute)...sit down, I'll be out in a moment.



.........I have just picked this larkspur from the garden....I tend to grow flowers that match my decor perfectly !!!!!!



Here we are in the kitchen....see I told you that I grow my flowers to match...pink roses to match the food mixer !!!!!!!.........




and the plates............




...............and the fridge !!!!!!!







................excuse me a moment, I'm just going to make melon vodka.......we can have some on the porch later...as you all know, I'm not much of a drinker, so I'll probably abstain !!!!!!!! NOT



.............. Won't be a sec..I'm on my way with the cake....I made a few more things while I was at it.. .......



..........shall we sit here instead ? There's a lovely view from here.......



...( don't think that I like this but it comes with the house!!!!) I can always take it to the charity shop...I'm sure one of you out there will take it off of my hands.


.......lovely that you came round...I'm off for a long soak in the tub !!!!
Jackie

















No comments:

Post a Comment